Streamline your payment processes in Latin America
"By understanding the specifics aspects of our business and adapting their solutions to our needs, EBANX played a critical role on our 100% annual revenue growth for 2 years in a row."
Trusted and Used by Global Merchants:
Your business always online with EBANX
Local Payment Methods
Security Comes First
Customer Data Protection
- ConceptuallyBrazil Data Protection Law, GDPR, PSD2.
- PhysicallyMultiple perimeters, world-class audits, and constant improvement.
We work with a high level of security:
PCI DSS 3.2 CERTIFICATION Level 1
We deliver more than plain tech. We deliver full service.
- Data Tokenization
- Device Fingerprinting
- Client-side Encryption
- Multiple Merchant Accounts
- 24h Guaranteed Exchange Rate
- Hassle-free Installments
Integrating is easy.
Managing is even easier.
Direct Server-to-server API
Merchants have full control over the look and feel of the payment process and a complete support during all integration, through tutorial guides and an expert team of engineers.Are you a PSP or interested in having a custom integration? Do not hesitate in contact us
Build to facilitate the creation and manipulation of tokens for mobile apps, and developed for Android and IOS platforms.
Plug and Pay
Plugins and Extensions
Extensions and plugins for the most popular shopping cart software. Sell with EBANX without having to implement our API.
With Google Pay, your customers can pay with the cards and information already saved in their Google Accounts.
Using on-demand payments, you can manually generate payment links on your Dashboard and send it to your customers.
Increase sales in Latin America with EBANX.
Easy and understandable payment management
- Control any tiny detail and each payment processed.
- Access customized reports and insights.
- Receive data made specifically for your business.
- Have access to all KPIs.
An unmatched platform to process payments
What EBANX provides to your business
- Build and maintain the technology and payments infrastructure.
- Navigate the compliance and risk landscape for you.
- Negotiate and nurture banking relationships inside Latin America.
- Fit your business into the preferred payment methods.
What you provide to your customers
- Offer a personalized and local payment experience to customers.
- Be secure and rely on the highest payment technology.
- Increase the number of transactions and control each one of them.
- Focus on growing your business.